Friday, September 07, 2007

Bay Leaves









I have been addicted to face book. I get on and cant get off, so no art finished yesterday! I have been cooking. I made a chicken and porcine mushroom risotto, and topped it with freshly grated parmesan and baby rocket. Delicious. Email me for the recipe. I also realized when making a caponata, that my 20g bottle of dried bay leaves will probably last me my life time. How silly!
I am posting a work in progress. Ive been checking out my friend Sally's art and she has inspired me to get out my coloured pencils again. I wasn't happy with my first attempt, but I am still interested in using them, so I am in the process of drawing a reoccurring dream I have.







1 comment:

Alexiev said...

mmm... I hangree...

Best wishes from Buenos Aires...

http://www.alexiev.com.ar
Alexiev Store