Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Frustrated


Christmas Cup Cakes
I am so frustrated that I am not getting any art done. My boy is teething, so he needs more attention than usual. This is slowing me down in the kitchen, and I am not getting my work done very quickly. I also am increasing the number of boxes of cakes I make, so I can earn a little extra money before I close for 2 weeks over christmas. I have no spare time to do any drawing. I want to get back into digital art, and I want to play around with some botanical style drawings like my dragon fruit. I did get a swim in today though! so maybe tomorrow I will start a new drawing...

2 comments:

melanie said...

Anna they are scrumdiddlyumptious.
Dont fall into the trap of trying to do too much...
You are a lovely and wonderful woman, but only one woman afterall, not a superhero. Baby's teeth for quite a while nand when they're done with that, they find somethig else to whinge about...
You'll figure it all out as you go, keep the faith sista.

Ms Leaney said...

Now if these cakes are not art then I will eat my socks. Deliciously gloriously colourfully awesome.

I just posted.

Love,
HOW