Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Lucky me from Lolo

 I have been waiting patiently for the lovely gift that I KNEW was coming in the mail for me from the wonderful generous thoughtful Studio Lolo. Laurel is an amazing and talented artist who is part of the Cactus Monday Group. She sent everyone in the group a selection of her cactus illustrations, and I was lucky enough to be included. (i am newish to the group). What is even more special, is that she personalized each gift. I am a baker of cupcakes, and she has cleverly incorporated cactus's and cupcakes into her illustration for me. The envelope has been lovingly illustrated too. Thanks Lolo! xxx

7 comments:

Lisa at Greenbow said...

What a wonderful gift from Lolo. Isn't she just the sweetest lady?? Love the personalized cupcake.

Teri said...

The way Lolo personalized everyone's gifts is just amazing! Yours is a beauty!

Caroline said...

These are lovely - lucky you! Laurel is a super artist - I have one of her mailart pieces and just love it!

Midlife, menopause, mistakes and random stuff... said...

I followed you over from the ever hilarious soulbrush and I'm so glad that I did!! I hope that you don't mind.
You have many beautiful things posted here on your blog and I'm a lil jealous of all your talent, lol.
If you have a moment or two of your life that you'd care to waste please visit me at my blog and say hello.
Please have a weekend filled with love, joy and laughter and.....

Steady On
Reggie Girl

studio lolo said...

yay, they arrived! The funny thing is I drew Marianne's name for the cupcake but I had to send it to you! She told me how much she loves moons so I painted a new one for her and sent it to her after posting it.

I'll have to do a personalized giveaway every year. It was fun!

Unknown said...

oh yes lolo, I highly recommend you do a personalized give away every year, as long as I am on the list!! hee hee hee.

marianne said...

I missed this one last week!!!
Wow what a sight for a sore eye all these lovely things!!!!

Happy cactus Monday once again!