Wednesday, September 30, 2009

can it be true?

So the problem is that there are more people trying to use the wireless internet connection, than the towers can support. So this means that if (for example) my neighbour gets on the internet before me.... then I cant get on untill he (or someone else) logs off! How crazy is this? The optus guy said it was dicksmith and other shops who were causing the problem because they were selling the modems to people who are not "eligable" (ie those that cause the numbers to go over the quota for the area) hmmmm. There have been more problems too, but I cant be bothered explaining....again...its all so boring....I just wanna blog....

5 comments:

Julie said...

OMG...it all sounds terible!!! They will figure out a solution quickly, I'm sure! Hang in there. Meanwhile we miss you!!!

Unknown said...

I am sitting on the ground outside the library...I am tapping into there wireless connection. The library is closed! I feel like a criminal...but its so funy too! how bad does it have to get?

PAK ART said...

We live behind a highschool so that's what my son used to do. Tap into the schools wireless.....he was a student, once, so I felt like it wasn't that big a deal. the library is for the public, so what if you are outside the wall instead of inside.

Unknown said...

True true!

♥ Braja said...

I have less problems in this Indian village than my family and friends do back home in Oz :))