Thursday, December 03, 2009

My Creative Space Thursday

Swaping my spring table for a christmas table. Not very Steiner, but heaps of fun for little messyfish! And reading up on Advent and seasonal celebrations from the book Festivals Family and Food
Desperately trying to finish the last piece for my exhibition opening tomorrow night...
Making price tags and business cards in front of my trusty Elna fun sew. Can you believ its still working and has made all those softies??? And 2 skirts a top and some baby pants, and all those baby shoes....what a bargain that was!



My Creative Space is all over the house this Thursday. To see others or play along visit Kootoyoo

9 comments:

Beck said...

Looks like a busy time in your household! Good luck with your exhibition tomorrow night, how exciting. Your blog is lovely and I really like your work. Those little dogs below are ace. I'll pop back and say hello again, xo

Lisa at Greenbow said...

Those little fairies on your work table look like some fun inspiration.

Lynn Cohen said...

Cute little machine! Looks portable too.

Green Hand Studio said...

oh I love that needle felted father xmas!!

Melanie said...

wow, so much creativity on your space. Awesome!

Julie said...

An Elna is an awesome machine! You should be able to keep it going forever! My Mom swears by hers and won't trade for anything!

Deepa Gopal said...

Cute l'tl pieces...

Good Luck!

Kate said...

Your little creatures are gorgeous! I hope your exhibition is really succesful. Lovely, lovely space.

PAK ART said...

I'm anxiously awaiting to hear how the show went!