Monday, May 15, 2006

Pizza Cook Off

The winning pizza in the first cook off, made by the talented N. It includes all the usual ingredients: Capsicum, salami, ham, mozzarella, mushrooms etc and was made with love and art...




N in fine pizza form...Creating his masterpiece in the showroom.


And then there is the lovely me...Cleaning the showroom in true glamour and swooning style. I mustn't forget the pizzas....


This one I and N believe is the overall winner. It has roast lamb, black olives, rosemary, pumpkin and feta. It was absolutely delicious.

It is unfortunate that N went to Perth, and I back to the land of the commercial kitchen. No more swooning around the showroom, no more iron chef pizza cookoffs.

I fact no more showroom either...it was demolished shortly after the best ever pizza was made.

Never to be made again....So sad

No comments: