Thursday, April 01, 2010

Creative Space Thursday

Baby food tea light candle holders
I didnt use much bottled baby food. It's yuk! Have you ever tasted it?? Even the pure NZ organic one is eeerrrr. BUT I did save the jars that we did try. Now I am pasting little decorated squares of watercoloured Japanese rice paper to the outside. Then I wire it up and put a tea light inside. I plan to hang them along the front porch eve in the new house. It will be so pretty. And so green...








You can see more creative spaces at Kootoyoo

3 comments:

Cori Lynn Berg said...

I know.. I don't have a baby and i want some of those jars!

Cheryl said...

Awesome. Science teachers are also usually willing to take baby food jars for projects.

Lisa at Greenbow said...

These are cute. I am always trying to think of how to use those cute little empty chopped garlic jars. Now I know.