Thursday, September 30, 2010

Creative Space Thursday

 Woke to a beautiful sunrise. Light rains meant sunfilled diamond droplets hanging everywhere.

 Made an Hungarian poppyseed pastry.
 Took it and a thermos of soy hot chocolate to the park with mr messyfish and little messyfish.
 Loving the blossoms of spring and the low population density of our town.
 Made a fresh batch of playdoh.
 Little messyfish painted and drew for hours

I made some banana ricotta cup cakes.

Topped them with whipped fresh ricotta and honey. Garnished with a tiny sprinkle of hundreds and thousands.
About to start on a new dress for summer now... Every day is creative with a toddler. Play play and more play.
For more creative spaces see kirsty's Kootoyoo.

5 comments:

Lisa at Greenbow said...

Life is good.

PAK ART said...

I love that you encourage so much artful play with little messyfish. I wish I had done more art with my kids!

Maxabella said...

I posted yesterday about creativity in children, so I really enjoyed reading this post. x

Julie said...

Can I just come and live at your house and you can cook for me too??? That would be great!!! :)

Bella Sinclair said...

aaaarrrrrgggghhhhh. Scrolling down your blog is making me so hungryyyyyyyyy! That poppyseed pastry looks amazing!